Sunday, January 07, 2007

A government of pimps


I never thought I would ever say this about my beloved country but "TANGINA, WALA NA TALAGANG PAGASA ANG PILIPINAS!" As the transfer of Smith back to U.S. custody and the DFA's (Department of Fawning Asswipes) intervention (AGAIN!) in the case against the thieving Chinese fishermen show, we cannot rely on our government to defend its own. We are literally being raped and pillaged by these foreign fucks and douchebags like GMA and Romulo are more interested in not offending those fuckers' sensibilities rather than protecting its citizens and precious resources. Like it’s not enough that hordes of our countrymen are already in foreign servitude ("bagong bayani" my ass, they're the government's "gatasang baka") because they couldn't get a decent life here, not even if they worked their ass to the bone. God, this government will pimp anything! Honestly, I just want to go all El Fili on the whole country. Aaarrgh, I hate this annoyance! Di ako makasulat ng maayos!

No comments: